Thursday, August 14, 2008

A New Day 1?

OK ... so Wednesday didn't pan out on the zoning, but GC Todd was relentless to chase them down, and we finally got word that our temporary permit was cleared today. So the project can begin!

This after GC Todd led me to believe they hadn't cleared us, because it meant they would have to start granting temporary permits for everyone. But fortunately he didn't hold on to that story for long and he let me off the hook. I told him I needed to go change my shorts, because what he had been saying meant the project would be held off until October.

What goes around, comes around.

You see ... I had it coming to me. I did the same thing to him when I called him to let him know they won the bid. I had texted him and asked him to call me, because I did not want to email what I needed to talk with him about. He called immediately, and for a brief minute, I talked as if we had gone with someone else, but finally gave in and told him the truth.

Touché. Point ... Hanlin. Tie game. This is going to be a FUN project. Stay tuned ...

No comments: